As of today, June 26th, 2014, it’s been about 10 months since he last found himself with bleeding in his urine aka the 4th return of bladder cancer. And the significance of it? For the previous two years, he has never gone this long without the return of the bleeding, signaling those nasty bladder tumors!!
So again, here’s what he’s been doing daily:
1) ~50 mg Lugols iodine in his morning drink (known to be very anti-cancer). We use the 5% Lugols in which one drop equals 6.25 mg iodine. See jcrows.com or other websites.
2) Three drops Frankincense Oil in his morning drink (studies found it to be anti-bladder cancer). We never found out how much to take, so just decided on this since it’s very potent. There are good brands on Amazon.
3) 15 maintenance Apricot seeds a day for the laetrile inside. http://www.naturalnews.com/031336_laetrile_cancer_cells.html
4) The use of baking soda or lemon juice in water to make sure he keeps his urine pH around 7 to 7.45. He does wake up in the 6’s frequently, but immediately gets it back up. He uses pH strips.
5) ~ 12 – 20 mg. Astaxanthin–very anti-inflammatory and a wonderful product!
Of course, we don’t really know what is keeping it at bay. Is it mainly one, or several, or all of the above? Who knows. I never had him try just one, because I wanted to STOP this. And we have. So we’ll keep on with them all. 🙂